City Holdings Limited is the holding company for Myanmar’s leading consumer business. The companies within our group are market leaders at all points in the consumer journey, from agriculture and manufacturing to distribution, and from retail to tech & data solutions.
We bring over 5,000 listed brands to the consumers of Myanmar via our network of companies – from our retail sector through to distribution. By bringing the best products, services and value to our customers, we aim to improve the lifestyle of the people of Myanmar and to be a part of a better Myanmar that everyone can be proud of.
We are constantly seeking to partner up with brands from all over the globe. If you would like to know more about us or enquire how we could work together, please feel free to get in touch with us.
The group comprises the following Sectors:
- Retail, including City Mart, Ocean, marketplace, City Care and City Express banners
- Food & Beverage, including Seasons Bakeries and Cafes
- Distribution (FMCG) comprising Pahtama Group
- Distribution (Premium) comprising Premium Distribution
- Property comprising City Properties
- City Accelerator, the home for our Growth Sectors, including Agriculture, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Tech & Data and Finance
Visit our City Holding Website: https://cityholdings.com.mm/
Premium Distribution Group (‘PDG’) is the leading distribution company in Myanmar that specializes in the importation and distribution of high-quality food and non-food into the modern retail, traditional retail and food service markets.
PDG consists of four companies;
- Premium Distribution (food)
- Cellar Door Distribution (alcohol and beverages)
- S&P Distribution (non-food)
- Azay.com.mm (wholesale food service)
Premium Distribution has been established since 2012. At PDG, all of our businesses strive to build long lasting brand equity with our international principal partners in the Myanmar market. We do this by blending international operational standards with expertise, knowledge of local market dynamics and resources, to provide an unparalleled network uniquely tailored for success in the Myanmar market.
We strive for excellence. It is a great recognition when we achieve internationally recognized awards. These are hard won and of credit to the extra effort invested by our employees. In 2020, Premium Distribution was received the HACCP certificate from UK-based GCL international Group.
Premium Distribution Co.,Ltd was successfully registered for ISO 9001:2015 certification on February 7, 2022.